Sunday 18 July 2010

Blogaday #7: Happy Birthday Man! Happy Birthday Dinosaur!

Does this look appetising? Maybe not. Would I like it on my birthday? Absolutely.

"I knew it was coming but I wasn't sure when." This was my response after checking earlier when the first anniversary of giving birth to this blog was. Turns out it was yesterday. As is often the way with time, I can't believe how quickly that year has gone. I'm also really proud that this blog is still going. Rarely do I apply myself. It's even more rare for me to apply myself over a long period of time. Just look at my educational history to see some stone cold evidence of that people. Yes, there's been times where I have rarely written and everything but still, we still here man.

So it's happy birthday to Man, Meet Dinosaur. If anyone wants to create any spin off blogs along the same theme, I'm cool with that. I've suggested a fashion blog called Woman, Meet Stiletto and a games blog called Man, Meet Bowser but strangely, no one has taken me up on these offers. It might have something to do with other people having loads of things to do that are more important than blogging about a load of inconsequential rubbish still, writing a blog makes you feel good. Keeps you sharp.

Well then, here's to many years to come or an acrimonious divorce Dinosaur. It's going to be one or the other. Cheers.

In other news, how cool is the 'Power' artwork?!

No comments:

Post a Comment