Let's see if you geniuses can work this one out.
Friday, 5 August 2011
Wednesday, 3 August 2011
Before I post my killer rap lyrics, I'd like to get a few disclaimers out there.
1. If my rap sounds like someone else, that's definitely intended. I've never claimed to be original.
2. If anyone reading has a cool voice and wants to record the song under my name, make millions and split the money two ways then I'm down.
3. Don't give me shit about my rap name. Shit's old. I'm talking jurassic fossilised hustle man.
Rarer than a rapper that aint ever seen scarface
Hittin harder than paralysis with no damn neckbrace
Me Ringo you Paul someone called us fuckin’ drum and bass.
I'm sweet, I'm painfu,l hang yo’self wit’ a strawberry lace
Everyone's a rapper goin' harder than the next
And everyone's a rapper chattin' money, cash, cheques
But nobody big enough to say they got a small dick
Now, errbody wanna come follow the jurassic click
People be talking shit wasting nothing but the time
I just twist it up gin and tonic slice of lime
If you see me going crazy just say 'oh its prolly all for the rhyme'
Look at me man, just too white for a life-a crime
Everyone's a rapper stacking stupid big weight
And everyone's a rapper tryna love mad hate
But nobody big enough to say they live with their mom
Now, err'body run when jurassic drop a bomb
Jurassic, Jurassic, how old are you
Check your textbook son dinosaur how we do
Jurassic, Jurassic, you the leanest thing around
Tell me 'bout it man I gots the fat girls droppin' pounds
Everyone's a rapper with the same old music vid
And everyone's a rapper comin' from the broke little street kid
But nobody big enough to say they used to play Perfect Dark
Now errbody wanna come 'round to see Jurassic's Park.
So, that's my rap song. Go hard or go home bitches.
The title of that album I've posted there poses a good and valid question. Where exactly? Well, below are a few possible explanations for my latest bout of procrastination. My God, I swear it's getting worse.
1. Reddit rage comics. These bitches have me laughing approximately five times a day without fail.
2. Breaking Bad is back like it left sum'in.
3. Jay & 'Ye released a stupidly sick song. 'Otis' is everything I want from 'Watch The Throne'. Immeasurable swagger.
4. The world lost it's shit over a phone hacking scandal and the UK lost it's biggest selling toilet roll.
5. I had to go to work and shit.
Creatively though, I haven't completely seized up. I've done some paintings you'll be pleased to hear. More importantly though, I WROTE A RAP SONG. Yeah, you heard me. I was aimlessly not paying attention to the road on the way home the other day and a few lines popped into my head. Before long, I thought 'well blow me. I'm a rapping driver now!' So I raced home (for all you reading policemen - at the speed limit ;)) and scribbled my fire down.
In fact, I think this deserves it's own post....