Thursday 20 August 2009

Absolutely Ridiculous But Quite Funny For Anyone Who Isn't Me Update

Yeah. I (half) wrote the below post last week sometime and as you can see I was discussing swine flu and how I didn't care for that mother etc etc. Well, a couple of days after writing those very words I had a knock on the door from karma and she promptly delivered a bout of Swine Flu to the MMDinosaur mailbox. The mother really knocked me out. I had to rest halfway down the stairs to regain my strength FFS. I didn't have the effort in me to complain when my dear family and girlfriend started watching 'Pretty Woman' double FFS. Things were bad. I barely survived and if it wasn't for mini Twister Ice Creams I wouldn't be able to fire these blog posts off into the Endless Vaccuum (that's what I'm referring to the internet as from now on btw).

In short, don't mock swines of any variety cos they'll come back and bite you in the ass and leave you looking like The Penguin from 'Batman Returns'. Maybe that was just me but yeah, Swine flu = serious business. If you gotta hate on something, make it that new Spotify add with Eay-me Mark-Dorn-Ald. "Hi, I'm Amy Macdonald and you can liste.....*injects self with swine flu*

Right. "Does the body rule the mind or does the mind rule the body?..I dunnnnoooo...."

The Smiths - Still Ill

No comments:

Post a Comment