Sunday 15 November 2009

Frankly Ridiculous Clip From Forthcoming Lil Wayne Documentary 'The Carter'.


When I saw this video over at Nah Right I thought it might be interesting. Of course it would be. What would someone like Lil Wayne have in his Louis (obv.) briefcase? Guns no doubzzzzzz

Well, the correct answer is below...

- A book on naked women.
- A bottle of vitamin water...or so we thought! it's actually 'sizzurp' in a vitamin water bottle.
- A MASSIVE BUNDLE OF CASH BIGGER THAN ANYTHING I WILL EVER EARN DURING THE DURATION OF MY MISERABLE LITTLE LIFE.

Now, I'm not saying Wayne is predictable or cliche. Actually I am saying exactly that. It's like me opening my Louis Vuitton briefcase plastic bag I carry around to reveal its contents and them being a book entitled '1001 ways to tell everyone you know how you can't be bothered to go to work', a creepily cutout photo of Nick Cave/a dinosaur and a bag of crispy M&Ms. Predictable is the point I'm trying to make here guys. Look It's Sunday night okay? I've got to go to work tomorrow and I have a very small bank balance. Cut me some slack.

Yes bores, before you say it, I'm aware of people putting things on for the cameras. I've seen wrestling and 'The Hills' too.

No comments:

Post a Comment